- Lemonade or Nimbu Paani is one of the most popular summer drinks.
- It's also the cheapest and easy to make drinks.
- It can be made just by squeezing some lemon and adding water, and sugar as required.
- It can also be made with soda to give an extra punch.
2. Virgin Mojito
- Place mint leaves and lime juice in a glass and muddle them together. Muddling = mushing them up and crushing the leaves to release the flavor and oils the mint. Use a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon. Or a set of brass knuckles. To each their own.
- Add the sugar syrup.
- Add the sparkling water.
- Garnish it with a sprig of mint, lime slices, and/or fresh fruit.
3. Butter Milk:
- Butter Milk is made from yogurt and very famous in north India.
- You can make it salty or sweet.
- You can flavor it with cardamom powder, rose water and saffron. Here we have a number of North Indian dishes if you wanted to try it at home and make your season extra refreshing with these drinks and dishes Hire a Cook via COOX and enjoy freshly prepared at your home.
- Jaljeera is a spiced Indian cooling drink also used as an appetizer because of its digestive properties.
- Quite famous in north India. If you wanted to try some more North Indian dishes you can try it by Clicking Here
5. Aam Panna:
- Aam Panna is made using raw mangoes.
- Helps in preventing heat strokes and keep the body cool.
- Raw mangoes are rich in Vitamin C and Iron.
- Another way is to roast the raw mangoes.
6. Orange squash:
- It is made with a sweet variety of local oranges.
- First, you have to add the strained orange juice to the sugar syrup and stir it.
- Pour the Orange squash in the bottles or jars.
- Close it tightly and let it about 3-4 hours outside at room temperature. Later refrigerate the orange squash jars or bottles.
7. Mango Shake:
- Mango Shake prepared by simply blending ripe mango pieces, milk, and sugar.
- Wash it, peel it, and chop it into small pieces, discard the stone. Transfer them to a blender jar.
- Add milk, sugar, and ice-cubes.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour it into a glass and serve it,
- If you want to make it tastier than garnish with almonds and scoop of ice cream.
To relive your summer, give us a chance to serve you delicious drinks with delicious food freshly prepared at you home by our professional Cooks
Book a cook via COOX!